ANST - Thigh High Boots ( a bit detailed)

YTHmin at aol.com YTHmin at aol.com
Thu Nov 18 07:32:57 PST 1999

In a message dated 11/18/99, 12:16:42 AM, ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG writes:
<<OK... I wanna shot at this topic too,

    I can unequivocally say that YES high boots (also called long boots and
jack boots) are period...there is written records, pictures, and
illuminations going back to the late 1400s, but those early "long boots" were
not quite as well formed as the cavalier style I am sure you are thinking of.
They almost, to me, resemble soled loose leather leggings...if you can
picture that.  >>

Now see thats a good answer !