ANST - Fwd: [Re: [IR] Young Liar]

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Thu Nov 18 11:42:34 PST 1999

On 18 Nov 99, at 9:51, Dennis Grace wrote:

> Salut Cozyns,
>
> Lyonel aisai.
>
> I'm forwarding this (unedited) from the Iron Rose list.  I though Stefan
> might want a copy for his Florilegium

fun story .. this iteration placed it 15 years back ... heard first variant of
it 25 years back when i was in Steppes and origionating somewhere out Aten Way
... surfaced again in slight variations about every 5 years (i remember the
next iteration was supposidly Merides ... and remember one placed in the West)
.. some urban legends are eternal, such is the nature of "the tale"

'wolf

... truth is the sword of us all (lords of the new church)