ANST - Tournaments Illuminated Web Site

Betty Rittmeyer (Bettina von Haschenfeld) betty at execpc.com
Thu Nov 18 15:29:50 PST 1999

Greetings, Good Friends.

I am pleased to announce the new Tournaments Illuminated web site.  The
site includes TI's editorial policy, information on how to submit articles
and artwork, the release form in PDF format, tips for writers, the current
wish list, and information for advertisers.  Also available is an index of
past articles compiled and maintained by Karen Harris (Lady Karen
Larsdatter).  The site can be accessed at http://www.sca.org/ti.  I am
interested in hearing your opinions of the site.  If there is something you
would like to see included, please be sure to let me know!

Your Servant,

Betty Rittmeyer, Editor
Tournaments Illuminated