ANST - Fwd: [Re: [IR] Young Liar]

Kimberly kdw at ev1.net
Fri Nov 19 20:54:03 PST 1999

This is so true...
 as many of you know I grew up in the SCA, as so many of our young ones
do...
I was in 7th or 8 grade when Rowan won crown in her own right.. Well he had
an assignment to right about, and since Rowan was one of many people that
took great care in "raising me" I chose her as my story.. Well low and
behold I got an F on the assignment because it was suppose to be a true
story... Now my school knew about the sca we had done many demos there many
a time.... but they just didn't believe that a lady could when crown in her
own right...
I actually ended bring a black star in to prove my point and get my grade
reversed!!!!...

lady kyrstyn of greenwood,
kimi