ANST - Bordermarch Melees

Eric Jackson owenapaeddan at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 22 13:32:38 PST 1999

Vanora

It was a BLAST, sorry you missed it. Even with the accident on the way down
there it was a fantastic time.  I would like to thank the Crown Barony of
Bordermarch for showing me such a good time.  I would like to also thank
Count Bear and Viscount Simon, for the instruction.  I had a great time and
look forward to next year.

               Lord Owen ap Aeddan ap Trahaearn
               ap Llewellyn ap Gruffudd ap Gwent
               ap Bredd ap Camden ap Anarward