ANST - Fwd: [Trimaris] Re: Trying to "Even up" the Odds

Cherie Nolan Marguerite at tex-is.net
Thu Nov 25 08:35:08 PST 1999

I remember the first time my lord Stiamna Mc Finn fought Sir Kief the first
thing that was told to him has NOT to take his leg he fights better on the
ground and would love to have you do so. Kief needs no help in fact the
person fighting him will need all the help he can get.
I have great respect and love for the man with one leg. He never makes you
feel he is handicapped in anyway and has lead others the enjoy life to the
fullness and no problem in this world is worth giving up on. His honor and
service to this land is what we all should be modeling ourselves after. Kief
is indeed and good man to look up to!Lady Marguerite
Spinning Winds Pavilions and Tents
www.spinningwinds.com
Marguerite at tex-is.net