ANST - hospitaler

joe andrews JAndrews at camalott.com
Sun Nov 28 19:04:45 PST 1999

Send me the list of applicants of who has put in and who has shown membership. Are you the senecheal? If so, let me know who the populace would like in this office. Once this is done, we can get you one within a week. Is there a problem contacting the Regional? Please let me know ASAP.
I Remain in Service
HLy Galiena