ANST - Kingdom Practice

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Mon Nov 29 13:24:56 PST 1999

    OK this is a great idea.
    .... who will be out there for Chivalric Fighter Practice?  What a great
time to practice with others who you don't usually get to spar with?  I will
make sure maps are available at the gate at Coronation for those interested.
Randol Mill Park is only about 45-50 minutes away from Sokol Hall in Ennis
(for those of you who are coming in from out of town)
    Those of you who will be fighting in King's Champion Tourney during
Coronation will already have your armor with you.  (hint hint)  Might this
be a good time to melee practice as well to get ready for Gulf War?  Might
be a good time to get all the local fighting teams together to learn command
signals and communication?  Might be a great time to work out a chain of
command and know who is doing what at the War?  Just suggestions.

Anyway I will make sure maps are available at gate.

Arabella de Montacute
Co-Steward Winter Coronation 2000