ANST - Forwarding Some Gulf War Battle Related Info

KTMC ktmc at icok.net
Mon Nov 1 11:54:19 PST 1999

Happy Monday Greetings!

   I received this as part of a post off the Siege List. It was
forwarded there, and has apparentlly already been on the Trimaran List.
If someone has already posted this here and I missed it, please pardon
the oversight.

   Valstarr Hawkwind

FW-FW-FW-FW-FW-FW-FW....
Greetings good gentles!  It is with glad heart that I bring you the
following news.  For years now, Gulf Wars has been a great opportunity
for combat archers to display thier skill and courage on the field of
battle. To that end, there has been a new battle scheduled for Gulf Wars
this year.
It is an "archers only" battle.  In the past, there have been several
battles that the archers were not allowed to participate in.  We
collected ourselves up and held an impromptu battle (archers only).
This year it will actually be on the schedule as a battle.  The final
details still need to be worked out.  The date and time are also still
being worked out as there are hopes that we (archers) will be able to
participate in some of those battles that we have not been able to in
the past.  One of the several details I still need to work out is
Marshalls.  If there are any Archery Marshalls who
plan on going to GW this year, please contact me via private e-mail at
t-m-g at excite.com, if you are able to volunteer to help marshall this
battle.
The total number of marshalls will be dictated by the number of archers
that
show up.
  As I only know of a couple of list-serves, please pass this on to
other
list-serves and anyone else you feel may be interested in this.  This
year promises to be one of the biggest ones yet for those who
participate in combat archery.
Yours in service,
Ld. Brendan Ackbourne
t-m-g at excite.com