ANST - Proteges

Russell Husted husted at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 3 10:05:07 PST 1999

I see a person who has asked to be a protege as a person asking to learn all
the in's and out's of running things. I would not be good at running things
because I do not know these things yet, but am learning very slowly. The
person who asks to be a protege is asking to learn much faster. I also see
the person wearing a belt identifying themselves as a protege like I see a
person wearing a blue sash. One is asking for work the other is asking to
perform.

I see nothing wrong with asking to learn at a faster pace, but also do not
see it as a requirement. I do not see advertising yourself for labour as a
bad thing either. "I will sork, just ask" is what that belt says to me.

humbly,
mahee