ANST - War Practice

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Thu Nov 4 22:19:39 PST 1999

Oops. I had just noticed that I had forgotten to include the address

The Park is located @ N.W. 36th and Western in Oklahoma City, OK.

>From Wichita Falls, I would take (following MapQuest's Advice)

From:
Wichita Falls, TX
To:
Oklahoma City, OK
Direction	Distance
1: Go Northwest on US-287 to I-44 EAST (Exit 3A).	2.7 mile(s)
2: Go East on I-44 EAST to Oklahoma.	10.8 mile(s)
3: Go East on I-44 EAST (Portions toll) passing by Lawton, OK to I-40 EAST
(Exit 120). CONSTRUCTION: AT EXIT 107; BETWEEN EXITS 114 AND 116.	123.5
mile(s)
4: Go East on I-40 EAST.	3.8 mile(s)
Total Distance: 140.8

Once on I-40, take I-235 North.  Exit on 36th Street, go west bout 1 1/2
miles to 36th and Western.

As far as Wichita Falls, the group is the Shire of Brad Leah, and according
to their web-site:

Fighter Practice - Sunday, 5:00pm at Lucy Park.
Populace Meeting - First Sunday, 7:00 p.m., at Midwestern State University.
This is when we conduct most of our business and planning.
Populace Meeting - Third Sunday, 7:00 p.m., at Midwestern State University.
This is our Arts & Sciences night, commonly known as a "Do It"
you can find their web-site @ http://members.aol.com/bradleahwf/bradleah/

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com