ANST - Three Kings - In Persona :-)

Lord Kainin Tepésa kainin at copycraft.com
Mon Nov 8 12:20:29 PST 1999

Your Grace the following is written in high persona and is meant to be
taken in the spirit of the event :-)
							Kainin
---------------

To Empress Matilda
Rightful Ruler of All England
I do send greetings,

    I hope that this missive finds you well. I am under the impression that
you are in need of armies. If this be true then perhaps we can come to an
arrangement that will be beneficial to both of us. I am the leader of a
small mercenary company that is willing to fight for your cause, if the
price be right. We have a very diverse company with crack-shot archers as
well as fighters versed in many different weapons styles. Our terms are
simple I request payment to be one piece of silver for every member of the
company, a war pennant for our banner and a portion of any spoils. I have
come to you first as I feel your need is the greatest and we can be of the
most help to your cause. I await your response, and hope to be able to help
you regain your rightful throne.

						In the hopes of service,
						Lord Kainin Tepesa
						Head of House Phoenix