ANST - SCA in Bosnia-Herzegovina

Jeff Smith jeffsmith2000 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 06:57:52 PST 1999

Greetings Ansteorrans!

The upcoming deployment of the Texas National Guard to Bosnia-Herzegovina
means that perhaps some Ansteorrans will find themselves transported over
here in a peace-keeping role.

If you come to Bosnia, ship you SCA stuff.  We currently have SCA meetings
at two US basecamps and fighter practice (indoors, large gym) will start in
about 10 days.  At present, we can't move easily from base camp to base camp
for group meetings, so we are decentralized.

Expect to find little SCA stuff here.  There are some Balkan pseudo-antiques
available on the base camps that may be of some use (daggers, small swords,
bottles, etc.).

That said, the folks that are here now will all leave before, or shortly
after, you get here.  Be prepared to "seize the reins" and continue the
momentum we have gotten started for you.

free to get in on.  Membership is unrestricted (that means you can get on
even if you're not coming over here).

As the SCA's point of contact for SCA activities in Bosnia, I would like to
hear from you if you're coming over, so please drop me a line.

THL Barcsi Janos
formerly of Ansteorra