Fw: FW: ANST - Three Kings - In Persona :-)

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Wed Nov 10 18:10:17 PST 1999

Greetings Lord Kainin Tepesa Head of House Phoenix
>From  Empress Matilda Rightful Ruler of All England

 Your offer of help comes to us at a right good time. We offer what you
asked for but only once we are secure in our inheritance. We would be
honored to grace you with a pennant. It is always a Lady's joy to send
her colors to noble fighting men. My brother the Earl of Gloucester will
be meeting us at his strong hold of Bristol. We have many friends there
and we hope your journey will be safe.

Empress Matilda, daughter of King Henry, Empress of the Romans and Queen
of England