ANST - Fwd: FW: Just Say No!

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Thu Nov 11 13:02:26 PST 1999

Gee, Karl -

Say what you want in your sig line, but you
won't see me posting any attempts at religious
conversion anymore than attempts at political
conversion.

The post I object to had mundane politics as the
_point_ of the post.  If the post had been about something
on-topic, like discussing how much fun was had at
Kingdom A&S, and then the sig included something like
"Oppose honors for Hanoi Jane!", I wouldn't have said
a word.

- Galen

John 20:21-23