ANST - Intervention?

L Bledsoe temporal at midnightrealm.org
Mon Nov 15 10:19:28 PST 1999

Hey now...don't be knocking on KC...my other half still (believe me, I'm not
proud of this) owns Sly and the Family Stone and the Beau Brummels. Now, I
don't mind Sly...I like Sly...I can get along with Sly...

But who are the Beau Brummels and why do I get the feeling that getting them
together with KC would spell out the end of the world as we know it?

I'll stick with my Bruce Hornsby, thank you....

Fionna still recovering from her last day at ren fest with an ice pack...

Sometimes I see your face,
     The stars seem to lose their place
          Why must I think of you?
               Why must I?