ANST - Thigh High Boots

fhavas ches at io.com
Thu Nov 18 07:21:19 PST 1999

Please do not take offense. We do not know what you want to know.

The very end I believe with garters that attach to your waist to hold them
up. But if you wish, this is best discussed on the sca-garb list. There are
more than you can count costumers that will be happy to cite documentation
and point you to websites with artwork to support their statements. I am not
sure if we can point you to the correct documentation if that is what you
are looking for.

If you just want an answer if you can wear them, sure, wear them. I think
they are cool. So do most swashers. :)

Sincerely,
FHavas
Dallas, Texas