ANST - In Hand

ches at io.com ches at io.com
Fri Nov 19 08:45:14 PST 1999

The Steppes is having an event this weekend, Fall Court. We will be
announcing the new Baron and Baroness with the actual stepping up at 12th
night.

http://www.io.com/~ches/fallcourt

Rosenfeld's Unofficial webpage is:
http://www.geocities.com/athens/atlantis/4759

Come on out and let us all fight over who gets to adopt you! :)

Sincerely,
F. Havas
ches at io.com