ANST - Stop: was Young Liar

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Mon Nov 22 08:31:23 PST 1999

I, too, enjoy the stories.  Almost as much as I love going into a
WalMart or other store in garb.  It's fun watching the reaction
when the clerk asks if I'm going to/coming from a costume
party and I answer with a very serious, "No."   (Of course, there
was the time recently when some 'mountain men' recreators
came through WalMart.  That was scary.  And a whole different
subject/list.)   ;>

/Elizabeth