ANST - focus .... was: Stop: was Young Liar

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Mon Nov 22 19:18:37 PST 1999

On 22 Nov 99, at 20:23, Pookie wrote:

> Is this list not for sharing funny stories that happen in the SCA or is it
> only for serious things? I think it has been rather entertaining reading
> about some of the things kids have said/done in relation to the SCA.

last time i checked, this elist was a kingdom wide wide forum for dissemination
and discussion of *general* materials pertinant to the membership at large in
this kingdom ... as a general list it is not as tighly controlled and/or
specific as some would desire ... but many give thanks to the management for
that fact.

i save a large measure of the messages that come through here, and delete a
large measure that don't interest me or carry no information of current or
perceived future worth for my needs ... i have always found the diversity here
a healthy and informative thing.  but then maybe my vision is wider than some
others.

so it goes

'wolf

... truth is the sword of us all (lords of the new church)