ANST - clothing vs garb

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Mon Nov 22 21:02:41 PST 1999

On 22 Nov 99, at 22:22, Robert Singleton wrote:

> Well, there's "freaking the mundanes" and "breaking the law".
>
> Rule 1: Leave your steel in camp. If you are daytripping, leave the
> steel with trusted people or at least in the trunk of the car. It's
> still illegal there, but it's not obvious.
>
> Rule 2: Having your ID on you, even in garb, is a good idea.

and if must carry .. keep it obviously legal - like the 4" utilty folder
secured inside it's case.  specifically legit under tejas law, and the most
useful tool you can carry ...  my schrade has seen a lot of use over the years,
and the older buck has a radically streamlined profile from *many* years of use
& sharpening .... both treasured tools

love the way a valued knife changes it's profile over the years from use &
sharpening ... have a house seax that is slowly adopting a kukri profile from
use & sharpening ... makes me wonder how the ancient kukri profiles did
develop.

'wolf

... truth is the sword of us all (lords of the new church)