ANST - Stop: was Young Liar

L Bledsoe temporal at midnightrealm.org
Mon Nov 22 19:06:38 PST 1999

--snip--
Is this list not for sharing funny stories that happen in the SCA or is it
only for serious things?
--unsnip--

--snip--
Either change the heading or take this to private email. . .this type of
> stuff should
> > not be allowed on here.
--unsnip--

Ok...time for my 2 cents here if you don't mind. My reply to the first snip:
I thought, perhaps mistakenly, that this list was for sharing information
involving SCA. In my opinion that would include humorous as well as
serious...am I wrong in this assumption? If so, then I will dye my hair
plaid and call myself Bob.

and the SCA don't belong on here? If you are on this list, as I assume you
must be, then surely you remember the ever so recent emails about Jane
Fonda. Personally, I enjoyed the stories more than the bits about Jane as at
least the stories show SCA involvement in one form or another. The emails on
the kids were neither pornographic, nor were they disgusting, or even
remotely sickening...so pardon me for my own opinion, but I, in all my
blondeness, cannot see any reason that they should not be allowed on here.

Til then...
Fionna

Look for me by moonlight;
     Watch for me by moonlight;