ANST - The Wedding is Saturday!!!

Trish McCurdy ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 29 09:33:15 PST 1999

Hi!

I have had alot of email inquiries, so I thought I would do the simple thing
and post the information here :)....as I am the bride, I may not be online
again until after the wedding, so please forward any inquiries etc to Lady
Mary Elizabeth who is less frazzled than me :)!!!

The date - Saturday this weekened 12/4

Who is invited?  Anyone and everyone who would like to attend.

Is it in Garb - yes, but it is optional :)

Is it a dry site - yes, the City hall community center wont let us have
alcohol.

Is there a feast - yes, Master Petruccio is creating it, again, everyone is
welcome to come and share with us!

Time - 2:00 pm until we clear the hall around 5/6ish.

Adrress :  1197 W. Main Street, Lewisville, TX 75067

The site is at the civic center which is on Main street (1171) near the 35.
If you need directions please contact Lady Mary Elizabeth Wickham at
972-420-9637 or email her at penningtonhall at msn.com

I hope everyone feels welcome and those who have the day free to share with
us on this special occaision will come and enjoy themselves!

Thank you!

Larissa