ANST - Need to reach HE Michael Silverhands

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Mon Nov 29 13:13:21 PST 1999

On 29 Nov 99, at 14:55, Michael Tucker wrote:

> My e-address changed a couple of months ago, but (printing lead time being what
> it is) was still reported in the Black Star as the old address. I understand
> that the new, correct address is now in the Black Star. For those who need to
> reach me, it's: <michaelt at neosoft.com>. Mail sent to the old address was
> forwarded for a while, but that time has passed. :-)

perhaps a kingdom level registry for such dynamic and often changing data might
be a useful thing?  .. what with the many weekly "email requests" that flow
through al the lists.  a big plus of online vs. traditional publication, the
data is *usually* more timely.

alternately, for anyone seeking a current email address, here's a option ... go
to Deja News (deja.com), and since scadian's are apt to sign their sca name to
their relevent email, search on that name (and sometimes varients), then focus
on a close date .. and you will have the address they most recently posted
under.

... carry that further and you can find what other arena's they post in -
brings a whole new understanding of a basic internet concept .. "you own your
words"

'wolf
.. in a world where you *always* leave tracks, learn to be a tracker