ANST - SCA Partially Responsible for Y2K Craze?

KTMC ktmc at icok.net
Tue Nov 30 00:46:43 PST 1999

Greetings!
   Over the recent holiday, I visited with a sister who is a secondary
teacher. She told me of a news account, which may have been CNN or
MSNBC, that may have blamed the SCA for at least part of the Y2K place
in the public image. I don't remember all the particulars, but I think
she said something of the report talking of how we re-create a favorable
image of the Middle Ages, instead of all the grim details from the era.
   Pardon me if somebody else has already posted on this. If not, did
any of you see it and have further details?

   Valstarr Hawkwind

Q: Y-2-K?
A: Because it has to be SOME time!?!