ANST - SCA Partially Responsible for Y2K Craze?

Stacy E. Dickey Vanora at n-link.com
Tue Nov 30 05:52:36 PST 1999

> >    Over the recent holiday, I visited with a sister who is a secondary
> >teacher. She told me of a news account, which may have been CNN or
> >MSNBC, that may have blamed the SCA for at least part of the Y2K place
> >in the public image.

  Okay, now stop and think about it... thinking? Pondering? Now, HOW IN THE
WORLD COULD THIS BE TRUE?!?! I saw the news show that was speaking of the Y2K
craze and it only mentioned and showed the SCA for no more than 10 seconds. The
context? Asking how people handled the new millennium a thousand years ago in
comparison to current times. (*Now* are folks ready for the reality? The new
millennium isn't for another 13 months!)

~Vanora (the red-belted stick-chic who's not too worried about all the hoo-haw)

--
"There is one way of breathing that is shameful and constricted. Then there's
another way: a breath of love that takes you all the way to infinity." ~Rumi,