ANST - SCA Partially Responsible for Y2K Craze?

John Fallock johnf at unitedwayglv.org
Tue Nov 30 06:15:16 PST 1999

I must come to the defense of REV WAR re-enactors!  We are just as
anachronistic as SCAdians - remember, the main purpose of a 17th century
musket was only to fire off a few shots while advancing so we could a reach
a place where we could charge with our bayonets - a glorified spear!  I
can't help it if we are technologically advanced!

Your humble servant,

John Fallock
Private & Paymaster, 6th Pennsylvania Regiment of the Continental Line
(& former SCAdian)

"To one that is your equal, or not much inferior, you are to give the chief
place in your lodging; & he to who it is offered ought at the first to
refuse it, but at the second to accept, though not without acknowledging
his own unworthiness."
			Rule No. 32 from George Washington's "Rules of Civility & Decent
Behavior
			in Company & Conversation"