ANST - We are overe here....!

Trish McCurdy ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 3 09:32:51 PDT 1999

Hi!

I keep getting emails from all over so I thought I would post the new
information here on the main list as well.

Duncan and I moved last week with the help of many valiant people and are
now residing at:

1603 Northland Ave.
Carrollton, Texas 75006

972-245-9707

We are still holding area fighter practices (which have always been open to
anyone who would like to attend) on Tuesday evenings at 7:00 pm, and we have
a large rec room that I will be teaching some costuming and belly dance
workshops in beginning in the month of November, as always, all are welcome.

I lost my address book somewhere in a box in the move, so if you have been
trying to reach me, please try again, *L* I am information challenged :)

Our email addresses remain the same :)

Hugs.

Larissa