ANST - Re: Medieval Feast

Krzysztof Kopernik kopernik at Ansteorra.ORG
Mon Oct 4 16:16:19 PDT 1999

Hello Bridget,

I will forward your request to others in our kingdom that may provide better
assistance.  I personally do not know very many young girls of the age you
require, but I am sure someone will be willing to lend a hand.  Let me know if
you need anything else or if you receive no response.

In Service,

Krzysztof Kopernik
Virtual Scribe, Kingdom of Ansteorra