ANST - Contacting Sir Timo....

niklas at wt.net niklas at wt.net
Tue Oct 5 17:40:30 PDT 1999

I am needing to contact Sir Timo in DFW area.

He is working in that area and is most likely staying at Baron Duncans and
Duchess Larissa's house or with Sir Drake and Dona Kayleigh. I really need
to get in touch with ASAP.

Please have him contact me at my home.... 409-291-9532

Lord Niklas... Ravens Fort

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                                Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77340                            Southern Region Treasurer
281-536-5239                                           Barony of Ravensfort
PrimeCo PCS, Inc, Houston MTA              Kingdom of Ansteorra
              "No, the Pink Guy has still not found his phone"

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality