ANST - ANST/AL Houston area Fiber people wanted

Tamlin uriel at airmail.net
Wed Oct 6 11:21:20 PDT 1999

Hello all

Lady Wyllow  MacMuireadhaigh is looking for Fiber Arts instructors in the Houston Area to help teach
a group various fiber things.  Her message follows:

I am writing to request your service in finding a local instructor for a specific, little mentioned
skill.  I am sponsoring a Sheep-to-Shawl series of  classes on Tuesday nights (7-9pm) in the Loch
(League City, to be exact).
These are small classes, so I have been able to pull some instructors out of
the local Loch populace.  However, I've run across some classes I would like
to offer that are for lesser-known skills:

 I am  looking for an instructor to teach Felting for a Tuesday night
class in January/February.

Finally, I would like to offer a class on Sprang   This class is tentatively scheduled for some
Tuesday in February/March. Again, these are small classes, usuall 2-5 gentles. It may be a chance
for a new or uncertain teacher (or new/uncertain of teaching the skill) to gain
some experience.