ANST - Fiberglass

Keith Hood hoodkl at netscape.net
Wed Oct 6 14:38:50 PDT 1999

(Repeated on the Missile Combat list)

My Lords and Ladies:

Having gotten settled into a job that pays real money, I am finally ready to
do something serious about arrow building.  For that I need fiberglass shafts,
and alas, I've once again lost my contact.  If some kind soul would repost
information on finding a supplier, I would be very thankful.

Also, if anyone who has 1/4" fiberglass pultruded shafts for sale attends the
Bryn Gwlad event later this month, I will make it worth your while.  I won't
promise to buy everything you have, but I'll help defray your costs in
attending the event.

     Tomonaga

------

A long bow and a stong bow,
And let the sky grow dark.
The nock to the cord, the shaft to the ear,
And a foreign king for a mark!

     --  Stolen from "The Song of the Bosonian Archers" --
               By Robert E. Howard, who should be
                 the patron saint of Ansteorra