ANST - Texas Assoc. of Living History...

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Wed Oct 6 14:52:17 PDT 1999

The problem is not that it's against _Corpora_.
The problem is that, unless I'm mistaken, the
law forbids tax exempt non-profit groups from
getting involved in political advocacy.  As
an organization, the SCA can't get involved.

Which doesn't stop individuals from attending
and expressing their personal opinions.  If
people who just _happen_ to be SCA members
participate, that's surely a good thing.

- Galen of Bristol
John 20:21-23