ANST - Samhain: Eldern Hills

Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency montomorency at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 4 17:54:48 PDT 1999

Greetings!

      The Lady Angelina de Cicco, minister of children of the Barony of
Eldern Hills has asked that this message be posted. It didn't make it in
time to be put in the Black Star.

      There will be a children's arts and sciences competition at Samhain.
There is no particular theme for this competition but the entries need to be
pre-done. We are not making the A&S entries as we did last year. Please, if
you want your children to be in this competition, have them do an A&S
project.

      If you have any questions, please e-mail Lady Angelina at
Aangelina at aol.com. Thank you!!

          Lady Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency
                Barony of Eldern Hills