ANST - recreationists meet soon...

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Wed Oct 6 16:54:41 PDT 1999

 Arabella here just my three cents....
 since when does being not for profit EXEMPT a group for looking out for
it's
 best interest when it comes to law making and bing involved in political
advocacy? Isn't that what a LOBBYIST does? Does a Lobbyist not get paid by
the group to work in it's best interest. Is he or she not then an employee
of the group and by that become part of the group?  The National Rife
Association is a not for profit organization isn't it?  they're pretty
involved in Legislation and policy making of government agencies.  I could
be wrong... but I don't think so... Arabella