[ANST - Model Catapult Contest]

Keith Hood hoodkl at netscape.net
Fri Oct 8 15:49:55 PDT 1999

> Greetings Lords and Ladies,
>     There will be a model catapult contest at Bards & Arts, February 19th,
2000.  There will be three different divisions:

> 1. Distance projectile travels
> 2. authenticty of model
> 3. destruction capability

The word "model" makes me think this relates to small-scale devices rather
than full-size actual weapons.  Is that the case?

Can you post information on entry criteria:  max size and weight, etc.

What about safety rules?  That last division makes me really wonder how the
contest will be judged, and what kinds of machines they'll allow in it.

     Tomonaga

------

A long bow and a stong bow,
And let the sky grow dark.
The nock to the cord, the shaft to the ear,
And a foreign king for a mark!

     --  Stolen from "The Song of the Bosonian Archers" --
               By Robert E. Howard, who should be
                 the patron saint of Ansteorra