ANST - Youth Rapier Demo at the Quinfest Tourny

Chris and Trish Makowski roecourt at mindspring.com
Sat Oct 9 11:49:19 PDT 1999

>is there going to be a youth rapier demo at the event?
>Chris Veenstra

Well, there can be. Depends on if the fighters are willing to go, or if they
are going to Crown. I can as Shanara Sunday if she wants to go or if she's
going to Crown. I was planning on going, but circumstances have prohibited,
so I'll be going to Quinfest instead. Petruccio, can you or someone else
post directions?

If the fighters  in Elfsea, Steppes, or anywhere else are interested, drop
me a line. If the interest is there, and I can get at least 2 or 3 kids with
parents/guardians,  I'll sponser it as Steppes YR Marshal.

Anya
Steppes Youth Rapier Marshal