ANST - QuinFest Demo Directions and Homepage

Patrick Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Sat Oct 9 12:50:40 PDT 1999

Anyone interested in attending the Quinfest Demo this weekend, we now have a
homepage courtesy of the Barony of the Steppes......huzzah.....ooops, wrong
Kingdom.....I mean Vivat!   It's URL is:

http://www.io.com/~ches/steppes/demo.html

If anyone is interested, there will also be a "Street Dance" Saturday
evening
out by the "Budget Bargain Store"....yeehaw!  Of course, everyone is invited
to stick around for the festivities  :)   If you'd like to stay for the
Street Dance
and are concerned about driving back late, let us know and we can arrange
crash space.  Heck, Sunday morning we could invade the Hunt County
Hamburger Company for breakfast  (killer home fries  :p ).

Here are directions from Dallas.

Patrick Cuccurello & Ronna L. Hodges
<Master Petruccio & Mistress Ronna>
3053 Private Road 2282
Quinlan, TX 75474
   (972) 679-2556   Cellular

Take your best route to I-30 east out of Dallas.

Take I-30 east out of Dallas until you cross over Lake Ray Hubbard
into Rockwall.  On I-30 take exit for SR 205, the exit will have a large
Truck Stop.  Turn right (south) on SR 205 and go to the first
stop light (approximately 50 yards).  This is SR 276 to Quinlan and
Lake Tawakoni.  Follow SR 276 approximately 19 miles to Quinlan.

As you approach Quinlan, you will see a large water tower to the left.
The speed limit here will drop to 60 MPH followed a short ways after
that by a drop to 45 MPH.  The local police patrol takes these signs
very seriously.  Continue down 276 to the stop light (one of two I might
say).  There
will be a Dairy Queen in front of you across the road.  Turn right and
continue
down to the second stop light (the second one in town....wooo-hoo!).  Go
through the light, and directly to your right will be a strip mall with a
roller rink.  We will be setting up in the field outside.  Look for a large
(15 X 30+)
blue celeste (that's real light blue for you non herald types) shade canopy.

Hope to see you there.

Petruccio