ANST - Number of peers within the Kingdom

Lori Campbell LCAMPBEL at ossm.edu
Sun Oct 10 15:42:55 PDT 1999

> Of course, I think we've included some Knights whose level of "activity" is
> "they attended an event within the past year....

Well, if that's the criteria, then I can confirm that

Both Frederick von Sternwald and Conrad of Castleton were present at
Namron Protectorate this past weekend.  Sir Frederick did pick-up
fights and was teaching after the tournament.  Sir Conrad is
recovering from surgery on his hand.  I could swear I saw Sir
Thorgierr Gunnarsson on site, as well.  I think he and his family
were visiting from their new home outside of Ansteorra.

Hildebrand has been to at least one event recently (Gothic War) and
has opened his home every Wednesday night for 13 years for chivalric
practice.  It used to be kind of a private practice for his squires,
but for well over a decade it has been open to anyone who wants to
come.

So I guess, given the criteria that was listed previously, the list
should look more like...

> Active?  Knight
>   y      Sir Aaron MacGregor
>   y      Kahlid Abd al-Mahdi Jamal ibn Hakim
>   y      Baron Alaric Drake
>   y      Sir Alexis la Bouche
>   y      Duchess Alisha MacLeod
>   y      Sir Alrek Kanin
>          Sir Andeleon of Axegarth
>   y      HE Sir Arenvald Kief av Kiersted, Lion of
>          Sir Arthur of the Fen
>   y      Earl Barn Silveraxe
>          Sir Balvin Thorfinsson
>   y      Sir Burke Kyriell
>          Duke Charles Inman MacMoore
>     n    Sir Christian Richard Dupre
>   y      Sir Cian Conor MacQuaid (Viscount of Drachenwald)
>   y      Sir Conor mac Cinneide
>   y      Sir Conrad of Castleton
>   y      Sir Corwin von Xanten
>   y      Sir Daffydd Whitaker
>   y      Master Daniel Blackaxe
>   y      Ritter Dieterich Kempenich von Eltz
>          Graf Dinaris the Wanderer
>          Sir Doran MacCullom, Viscount
>          Countess Elzasif Ironhand ("Sif")
>   y      Baron Emrys Shaunnon
>   y      Count Finn Kelly O'Donnell
>   y      Sir Fredrick von Sternwald
>   y      Viscount Galen of Bristol
>   y      Graf Galen Edwin Kirchenbauer
>   y      Earl Gerard MacEanruig
>   y      Sir Godwin of Edington
>   y      Count Gunthar Jonsson
>          Duke Hector Philip Martel
>   y      Sir Henri le Hibou DuBois
>   y      Sir Hildebrand Von Tiel
>          Sir Ian MacBaird
>          Hrabia Jan w Orzeldom
>          Sir Jason MacPherson
>   y      Duke Jean Richard Malcolmson
>   y      Duke Jonathan DeLaufyson Macebearer
>          Sir Jonathan MacNaughton
>   y      Sir Karl der Gangr
>   y      Duke Kein MacEwan
>          Sir Lance de Courcey
>          Sir Lasguaard Aglenar the Red Fox
>          Duke Lloyd von Eaker
>   y      Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace
>   y      Sir Maximillian Muhleisen
>   y      Duke Mikael of Monmouthshire
>          Sir Olaf of Kharkov
>          Duke Patrick Michael Gordonne
>   y      Baron Pendaran Glamorgan
>          Viscount Randall von Nordlichwald
>          Count Reynard the Brown
>   y      Sir Rhodri ap Gwythyr
>   y      Sir Richard ap Morgan
>     n    Sir Robert Helmenstahl
>          Duchess Rowan Beatrice von Kaempfer
>          Sir Rurik Ivarsson
>          Duke Seamus of the Cats
>     n    Viscount Sean MacFlamm of Ravensward
>   y      Duke Sigmund the Wingfooted
>   y      Count Simonn of Amber Isle, the Baron Bordermarch
>   y      Sir Sion Rhys of Badon
>          Sir Tarl Mapt
>          Baron Terans den Sjøfarende, OL
>   y      Sir Thorgierr Gunnarsson
>          Sir Thorkel Magnusson
>   y      Sir Timotheos Kalamanos
>   y      Sir Wilhelm Von Buch
>   y      Hrabia William Miesko
>   y      Sir William of Weir

>  Comments?

I think my version of criteria for the "active" list would have been
more like:
Do the newcomers in their own region (or any other region, for
that matter) recognize them on sight?  If they do, then I would
consider they've been pretty active.

> Also, can we start such a list for the Pelicans and Laurels? Is there a
> "directory" for them such as there is for the Chivalry?

Uh, Michael, check with your dear lady.  I think she might possibly
have the most recent Pelican directory (I remember sending her my
contact information...)  :)

Wiesenfeuer