ANST - Thankyou

Lady Simone margiejr at sprintmail.com
Mon Oct 11 11:02:08 PDT 1999

I would like to thank everyone who helped with My wedding the first weekend of this month it was a great and special time for me. I would like to extend a special thank you to HL Gilly and his wife for cooking such a wonderful feast, To HLy Louise and the shire of Middleford for helping me to set up the site for the wedding. And to those of the Barony of Elfsea that came down to help that kept me sane and grounded so I could enjoy the weekend. It was special to me and I owe you all a debt if gratitude

Lady SImone Ui' Dunlainghe