ANST - Bird Sightings:-)

tgnst at swbell.net tgnst at swbell.net
Mon Oct 11 17:11:51 PDT 1999

OK, I've been reading this list of the faithfull.  I'll vouch for '
Countess 'Tessa ( Vicaress of Bordermarch), and the following gentles
who sat in circle with us at Bjornsburg: Vicount Galen, Masters
Leoffric, Rognvaldr, Rhodri (new BOD member), Vicountess Constance
(recieved an Iris that night), Baron Leoffric, and Mistress Mirrim ( who
didn't have to feed us icecream :-)).  Mistress Ellisenea was with us at
the retreat, and Mistress Katherine Angelique sat circle with us at
Steppes Artisan.

'Stacia