ANST - Thanks, Heralds

jruble jruble at napa-bbi.com
Mon Oct 11 15:37:49 PDT 1999

I want to thank those good people who helped me herald the Protectorate
list at Namron this weekend.
Baroness Alys
Nicolette
Celeste of Eldern Hills
Anthony of Northkeep
Lady Caitlin
Marion of the Roses (The guy carrying her favor won the list, too.)
Etienette, lately of Namron
Centurion Colin
Lord Taz

And if I missed anyone, I'm truly sorry and will remember your name about
the time I hit the Send button.

We ran six fields at the same time with heavy weapons on three and light
weapons on three.  These heralds help keep the ensuing confusion to a
minimum and added much grace to the tournament.  Some of them heralded all
day long.

And I want to thank Crandall and Malcolm for crying the camp when I
couldn't.  Much appreciated.  The court heralds were Lord D'yab and Master
Lucais.

Ulf Gunnarsson