ANST - White Belts?

Brent Hanner behanner at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 11 15:49:46 PDT 1999

shawn farrel wrote:

> Peder said:
> >But  the fact is that even those that
> >aren't ritters in the Codex are wearing white sword belts. So
> >whats a guy to do?
>
> Excuse me for butting in,

Your not butting in.

>  but maybe they were just trying to impress people
> by saying, 'Look at all the knights we have. Aren't you impressed?' 'Or
> aren't you scares to attack us?'
> Just a thought.

Not likely an intent.  The Codex Manesse is a book of love poems and
storys and lives of the poets and contemporaries.  There are 2 that
are obvoiusly not knights that are wearing white sword belts.  So
that doesn't fit.

Peder
--
"So fashioned is a woman's mind:  though she be young or old, I find,
 she likes to have a lot of dresses.  It is not enough if she possesses

Service of Ladies by Ulrich von Lichtenstien