ANST - Thanks, Heralds

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Mon Oct 11 18:55:25 PDT 1999

>From Etcetera - The Kingdom of Ansteorra
by Mistress Jessa d'Avondale
(http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/jessa/anst.html)

Order of the Centurions of the Sable Star: given, in consultation with
members of the order, for excellence in heavy weapons combat, courtly
graces and manners, and chivalrous conduct. Further refinement of this
newly created order, such as insignia, was made the responsibility of the
first six members.

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com