update: Re: ANST - Number of Chivalry

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Tue Oct 12 08:33:17 PDT 1999

On 12 Oct 99, at 10:00, dssweet at okstate.edu wrote:

> Just to make things complete, I've combined the lists generated by the
> Ansteorran list & that provided by Baron Rumil of the OP. Here's the
> Chivalry. I'll get to to Laurels & Pelicans as I can. Something that amuses me
> somewhat, is that for many of the double/triple peers, they may be reported as
> active on one of the peerage lists, but they are ignored/not reported on on the
> other list. So, are they *really* only being active in the one peerage or is the
> list assuming that if someone was reported as active on the first list, then of
> course that person is active on the second?
>
> y - active (48)
> n - not active (3)
> d - deceased (2)
> m - known to have moved away from Ansteorra [at least by me] (6)
> u - unknown status (33)

> n - 07/03/76 Sean MacFflam of Ravenswaard

definitely inactive (see him every week or so) ... never really got over the
"burn out" phase, though talks about maybe coming back at a lower, less
political level at some point when work/family obligations allows

> u - 07/10/76 Balthazar of Endor

moved out to the west kingdom for job reated stuff ages ago (a nuclear safety
engineer) ... from what i gather, after long hiatus, he's getting involved out
there again (stay in touch and speak with him every couple of weeks or so via
email)

'wolf

... truth is the sword of us all (lords of the new church)