ANST - Fellow Looking for Blackfox Tribute

gptaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Wed Oct 13 06:33:01 PDT 1999

Greetings.
I had a fellow write to me...this is part of his message.  I remember
recent discussion regarding the Blackfox web site, on Ansteorra-net.
Can someone answer his message?  I'll relay...

Hello,

I am writing you in hopes that you may be able to help me with
something.
I tried to open the old link I had for the Frameset for William Blackfox
and
got a user name and password box instead. How do I access this page or
is it no longer around?
Mark Wallace was (and still is) an old and dear friend of mine.

snip....