ANST - Lists of Peers

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Wed Oct 13 16:08:09 PDT 1999

In a message dated 10/13/99 7:44:03 AM Central Daylight Time,
Rikki.Mitman at compaq.com writes:

<< Don't mean to sound like a broken record, but I still don't get it. What is
 the *point* of all this listing and reporting and active/inactive statusing?

 Teleri ferch Pawl >>
                                  AND

 Dr Tiomoid M. of Angle wrote:
also points out some new social factors about the kingdom ... it's become so
large that it's becoming increasingly easy to get lost in the shuffle ...
record keeping and archiving could be a *lot* better ... people are becoming
more region-centric (a factor of growth in size and peer density ... you tend
to know primarily your regional folk and what they do) ..

   Greetings to Daughter Teleri and Kingdom

     All of this fal-da-rah about active or inactive Peers is nice but really
meaningless.  Any Peer can become active or in-active at any time simply by
dropping in or dropping out.  All of this is very familiar and sounds
remarkably like the Principallity issue raised many months ago.  From the
activity on the list it seemed that everything was decided except who the
Pricipalities rulers would be.  That could have been decided too, but I went
into the DELETE mode after about 300 post to this list on that issue.  What
ever happened to the Principality issue? Maybe people wouldn't get lost in
the shuffle if we were a little less dispersed.
      And just to add to the postings, let's also discuss missing Court Baron
and Baronesses

  Baron Bors
  Baron  Loch Loch Soillier

666 - the number of the beast
$666.95 - the price of the beast
668 - the next-door neighbor of the beast
DCLXVI - the roman numeral of the beast
10011001 - the binary of the beast
1-666 - the area code of the beast
1-900-666-0666 - "Live one-on-one pacts with the devil!  Call now!  Only
$6.66 per minute!"