ANST - Redtape event in March of 2000

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Thu Oct 14 11:51:11 PDT 1999

Greetings unto Ansteorra From Master Richard Fairbourne. I am writing to you
today about bids for the upcoming redtape event in march of 2000. Bids Need
to be sent to myself and sir burke no later than dec 15th. This time the
redtape event will not be in the dfw area. We have already received one bid,
but we would like more choices.
We don't want to charge for this event if we can help it.
The event is in modern clothes.
We need an auditorium style hall that can hold at least 100 - 150 people and
about 5-10 other classrooms if possible.
Email me if you have questions
Richard Fairbourne OP