IKAC archery (was Re: ANST - Lists of Peers, the next generation, or deep south 35, or voyageur...)

Mirrim and Suvdchin mirrim at moritu.net
Fri Oct 15 04:52:35 PDT 1999

HL Gilli wrote:
> Maybe it's just me, but awards are there to promote interest and  to
> recognise achievment.  For the past several years, I've been watching our
> scores in both the IKAC and IKCAC steadily go down.  As of now there are
> serveral division of the IKAC competion in which we have no scores.  And
> for the first time this *decade* we are very close to not having a score
> for the IKCAC.

Personally, I would love to shoot archery more, but from what I have noticed,
fewer groups are holding IKAC shoots at events.  I've seen specialty shoots
and competitions with combat points only, but target archery competitions
seem to be getting fewer to me.  It also seems that more competitions are not
allowing crossbows of any kind.  And the competitions that do occur are not
IKAC.  Not every group has a site where they can shoot archery for score at
a practice.

Mirrim

Searching for a Motto:
Wanna play a game?