ANST - Lists of Peers, the next generation, or deep south 35, or voyageur...

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 12:27:50 PDT 1999

--- Patrick Cuccurello <pat at adtelusa.com> wrote:

(Massive snippage)
> The final line for me is this:
>    If they look like a Peer, If they act like a
> Peer, If they do whatever
>       they do like a Peer, They are a Peer.  It
> doesn't matter if they
>       are a Painter, an Archer, a Rapier Fighter, or
> a Steward.
>
> From there, it's a matter of convincing my Brothers
> and Sisters and
> the Crown.  When all is said and done, I believe
> that a Crown does
> not create a Peer, a Crown recognizes one.
>
> The key here is, where the Circle may advise and
> consult.  It is the Honor
> and Duty of the Crown to elevate a Peer and no
> other.
>(end of massive snippage)

Well said, My Lord,

In my existance in this reality I have noted that ALL
PEERS have provided examples for those of us who are
not.

Some set a standard that I can only dream of
attaining.

Others, however, make me think that "If that is what I
have to be to be a peer, I think I'll take up golf."

> May your herds be many, Your enemies asleep, Your
> mares swift,
>   --but your stallions swifter  :)
>
> Petruccio

Have fun,

Cullinn

=====
Do, or do not.  There is no try. -- Yoda